I had work and class tonight (2 more after tonight) so no time to walk today. But I got to share in others’ enlightenment and that was just as good as anything I could have come up with … so here is what I learned today:
1. Having sex with your husband at least 1x a week can cure 70% of your marriage problems given the right circumstances.
2. When a child is able to go to sleep at a reasonable time and stay asleep, they are much more agreeable during the day.
3. When a child is actually getting the nutrients they need from food by avoiding foods they are allergic to, they have fewer stomachaches and less irritability which leads to fewer fits.
4. When we take time to practice mindful gratitude, we are less likely to feel depressed.
5. We all worry that we are screwing up our own offspring.
6. The power of knowledge can give us the strength to let go of unhealthy habits and relationships. It can empower us to advocate for ourselves.
7. A good husband is rare, a romantic one is rarer, one that seems to have an endless supply of love for you is worth climbing mountains for… I would climb that mountain every day for the rest of my life as long as I got to keep my Love.